Join 16 top chefs at "Cooking for a Classic" as they compete in a Sweet 16 format while raising funds for the Lucy Daniels Center! Top prize? A restored classic '69 Corvette Stingray! |
- Your evening includes six plated courses and six beverages by two chefs as well as the chance to bid on amazing chef-designed auction packages!
- Vote anonymously along with celebrity guest judges to see who moves on to the next round!
- Your ticket guarantees you a great seat at the event venue, 1705 Prime in Raleigh!
- All proceeds benefit the Lucy Daniels Center's mental-health programs for children and families in the Triangle! FMV of each dinner is $50
- Doors open at 6 p.m. each night for a 6:30 seating.
- Afterwards, enjoy meeting the evening's two competing chefs and networking with your foodie friends!
- Buy a ticket for each of the four rounds and you'll be entitled to our special VIP EXPERIENCE during the competition final! See our website for details
Round 1: Feb 20-22, Feb 27-Mar 1, Mar 6-7
Round 2: Mar 8, March 13-15
Round 3: Mar 20-21
Round 4: Mar 27
DATES CAN BE SELECTED FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU BELOW, IN THE "GET TICKETS" AREA.
Prices shown are for single tickets, or per person. TO PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE DATE, USE THE BROWSER BACK BUTTON.
PLEASE NOTE: Final ticket purchase price includes all accompanying fees, taxes and gratuity, shown as "tax", included at the time of purchase. All tickets include all six courses and their accompanying beverage pairings.
SEATING IS LIMITED, SO GET YOUR SEATS TODAY!
1705 PRIME (View)
1705 E. MILLBROOK
RALEIGH, NC 27609-4957
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|